Thursday, July 12, 2007

Splish Splash we had a blast!

Tuesday was Anthony's 1st time going to a waterpark... and who better to share this MONU-MENTAL experience with than his Maw Maw, Na Na, cousins Sam and Maddie, and mom and Dad?

When we first got into the water (6 inches deep mind you), he screamed... yep that's my boy... fearless! Eventually when he was able to be peeled out of Mikes arms, he sat on our laps in the water. Being the crazy guy that he is, he first touched the water, a few minutes later he got braver and splashed the water... and before you know it he was walking around splashing all of us, having a blast! {Please allow me to have my shameless mommy "my son's the cutest" time here... he is the most adorable splasher of all time. OK, I know you're probably rolling your eyes right now, but really, he splashes really cute. He dips his little hand in the water, takes it out (palm down) and flicks it on you... okay, I'm done, thanks for indulging me!}

Anyway, the day was so much fun... and all of the cousins play so well together. I sware he thinks Samantha hung the moon and in Maddie he finds his match. They are the two cutest, most innocent looking little people, but oh boy, when they get together...
their inner "wild child" comes out (Mom says they take after me... as a teenager...I can't deny it!) So enjoy these pics of... yes... the cutest little boy in all of Northern hemisphere (and southern too!).









No comments: