Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Here we are... again

Okay, with "gentle"probbing from my dear friend Jen, here I am again. I have been on a sort of retirement/vacation/hiatus from the blog, but she has whooped me back into shape. So much has happened since the last blog, I'm mnot sure where to start... Jake is getting so big. he's the best baby ever. I'm so in love with his little look, head half cock-eyes, smiling with his tounge sticking out and drool running down his chin. He's such a funny little guy, I can't wait to see what he's like when he grows up. He's so good natured.. he eats, smiles, poops, laughts, flirts, babbles, drools, and sleeps (notice hardly NO crying!)


As for Anthony, well he's growing up to be a little man right before our eyes. (Warning: here goes the incessive bragging, that is what these things are for right?) He is a genious... yes I know people say that all the time about thier kids, but really, mine IS a genius! He's counting to 12, poops in the toilet (not peeps yet though), can say some of his ABC's, and can pretty much hold a conversation with you. His new thing is being ultra cool looike his daddy and wearing sunglasses. Even at night, he says "bright momma, glasses please"... sing along with me... "I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can , so I can ..." That's right, he's cool. Well, here is what you've been waiting for... pictures! Here is Jake falling asleep in his exer-saucer and at Anthony's birthday party. And our little football guy... he weras this helmet that his cousin Mark gave him everywhere! Also, notice his fashion sense... PJ's with a Cowboys sweatshirt and boots... stylin'!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Chasity,
Your boys are getting so big too!
Anthony is so smart and Jake has grown so much! I keep telling Mike we need to get together. I'll have him talk to your Mike and we can make some plans.

My background was just one of the background options that they gave me when I signed up for the blog. Someday I'll have one of those exciting headers and backgrounds that people design for you.

Hopefully, we can get together soon! ~Brittany

jen armstrong said...

way to follow directions! :)
i love those babies. and i love those boots. hope we'll be seeing those boots come june!

Brittany said...

Here's a follow-up to the blog design question. I had mine redone and I love it! It inspired me to blog a little more (in all my free time!). The girl who did it was quick and free and she did such a cute job. There's a link on my blog if you want her to do yours. We seriously need to get together! Call us! ~Brittany~